Chesterfield Grey Plush Sleigh Ottoman Storage Bed
- Free worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
3FT | 114.3 cm | 102 cm | 219 cm
4FT | 114.3 cm | 131 cm | 225 cm
4FT6 | 114.3 cm | 144 cm | 225 cm
5FT | 114.3 cm | 162 cm | 235 cm
6FT | 114.3 cm | 192 cm | 235 cm
- Deep tufted 54" Floor Standing Headboard
- Chesterfield Modern Design headboard
- Upholstered in a choice of either Naple Velvet, Chenille, Crushed Velvet, & Plush Velvet.
- Choice of colours
- Probably one of the most practical and versatile bedsOttoman Storage Bed boosts storage to fill all your home storage needs The slatted Ottoman base can be easily raised with the assistance of the gas lift struts to reveal a class leading level of storage. With a generously proportioned deep buttoned headboard there is no comprise on looks with the Nina Ottoman. If your looking for contemporary looks and practicality the Nina Ottoman my be the perfect bed for you. Please note fabric samples are available via the contact us page on the website.
WE CURRENTLY ESTIMATE DELIVERY TO BE 7 TO 14 WORKING DAYS.
The Dispatch / Delivery process
1. Your order is processed by our admin team.
2. Your order's handcrafted as required.
3. Your order is booked with our courier provider usually on a:
- Friday for Midlands and South west England and North west England (either saturday or sunday delivery)
- Tuesday for south Wales and the south west of England ( wednesday delivery)
- Wednesday for north north east England and Scotland (Thursday delivery)
4. We shall get in touch via text message or email 24 Hours prior delivery (It is very important that you advise us at the ordering stage if your property is in renovation or awaiting completion or if you are unavailable for delivery on a weekend) Booked deliveries cancelled at the time of booking shall incur charges of £70 with no exceptions.
We do not delivery to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of wight or Isle of sky
Booking in your delivery :
We like to ensure your goods are delivered in good time and in good condition. It is imperative you provide us with your best contact telephone number and email address to ensure that we are able to communicate effectively with you.
How we get your order to you:Having learned from experience, wedo NOTuse mainstream, national couriers for the majority of our items. We use an independent, specialist logistics partner, who takes far greater care in handling goods. We provide a specialist 1 man delivery service with ground floor drop off. The drivers are not insured inside customer premises. If you have any special needs or require assembly services or delivery to the room of your choice then you need to confirm with us before ordering and we shall be able to cater to your needs.
Their professional delivery drivers handle your items with great care and attention, ensuring the products you have ordered arrive to you in the best possible condition.
Deliveries are carried out Monday to Sunday, with the exception of some bank/national holidays. Please note; the day of delivery will be specified by our logistics partner. However, if this day is not convenient, they will work with you to re-arrange for an alternative date.
Delivery time slots are given the day before actual delivery. Cancelations need to be emailed to us as soon as you receive notification from us for the following day. Cancelation requests received on the day of actual delivery shall incur a £70 surcharge with no exceptions.
Delivery times are between 7 am and 9 pm. Adverse weather conditions may delay your delivery. Lorinzer Living is not responsible for any loss, economic or loss of profit or otherwise, arising directly or indirectly from any delay in the delivery of the goods.
Deliveries to Scotland and South West England may have longer lead times and we estimate up to an additional 4 weeks for some areas.
Delivery Cost and Surcharge Areas
Free Delivery applies on orders over £100 to addresses within mainland GB, except Central and Northern Scottish Postcodes, where an additional surcharge will be required as shown below:
Central Scotland - FK, G, ML, EH, TD, DG and KA there will be an additional charge of £14.95.
North Scotland - DD, KY, KW, IV, PA, PH and AB there will be an additional charge of £70.
Failed Delivery Fees
If your delivery has been booked in with our delivery partner and you miss the delivery, there will be a £70 surcharge.
Please check the product dimensions before placing your order to ensure the goods will fit into your home. If our logistics partner are not able to fulfil the delivery due to access restraints, it may result in a fee of up to 50% for each item to cover the costs of transportation, manufacturing and administration.